The experience of our senior leaders and colleagues includes service inside the executive suites of Fortune 200 companies, on the leadership teams of global public relations agencies and in senior advisory positions at the highest levels of American government and Republican and Democratic political campaigns.
Social Media Strategist
Senior Account Executive
Social Media Strategist
The Hillenby Promises
Shortly after Hillenby's founding, our senior leaders and colleagues gathered to set the initial course for the consultancy. With a full range of perspectives gained from hiring, managing and working within major public relations agencies, we reflected on what we had seen, heard and experienced — both inspiring and frustrating. What emerged were purposefully worded promises for how we would serve clients and treat each other. Today The Hillenby Promises remain entirely intact and unchanged from their original conception. They serve as a reminder of why we started Hillenby and the high standards to which we hold ourselves to every day.
- To be ethical and forthright in our work and partnership.
- To be there for you when, where and how you need us. No matter what.
- To listen carefully. Each challenge is unique. Each client is unique.
- To base our advice and work on research, understanding and experience.
- To execute superbly. Quality matters. We value your time.
- To be candid when you need to know. To be candid when we don’t know.
- To view a deadline as something to beat and never to be missed.
- To provide the larger insights and strategies that make the difference.
- To help you get in front of challenges and the competition.
- To be absolutely thrilled to be part of your team and your success.
- To earn your trust, be grateful for it and work to keep it every day.
- To be flexible and respect your time. We all have lives outside of work.
- To celebrate great work and spread the credit you deserve far and wide.
- To recognize that there are many different ways to do things right.
- To offer you a stake in the success of our business and reward your contribution to that success.
- To be eager to learn from anyone, but especially each other. We can always be better.
- To encourage your ideas and creativity about both our firm and our clients.
- To promote your growth and provide you with opportunities to succeed.
- To give you the support you need to do your job and the freedom to do it with ease.
- To keep the work fun, interesting and challenging. Being on an adventure with good people is the great joy of a career.